Home Insurance Florida | New Year’s resolutions are personal and unique to each individual. This year, why not include some resolutions that help protect your financial well-being? Including some homeowners insurance resolutions for the new year could result in avoiding loss and lead to significant savings. Two questions should guide your inquiries into the specific insurance resolutions you should make:
- What does my homeowners insurance cover, and do I have enough coverage?
- What can I learn about homeowners insurance online?
You may be surprised at how a simple investigation could result in better coverage and more savings.
What Does My Homeowners Insurance Cover? Is it enough?
One of the most egregious mistakes homeowners make is obtaining a homeowners insurance policy without fully understanding its coverages and limits. Begin the new year by answering the question, “What does my homeowners insurance cover?”
We offer Florida homeowners a range of coverage options that include:
- Additional endorsements to cover special needs, including identity recovery, increased personal property or liability coverage, and underground service line repair
- High Value Home coverage for property valued between $750k - $10 million
- AND MORE!
When seeking to answer the question, “What does my homeowners insurance cover?” be sure you look for coverage explanations, amounts, and limitations or exclusions. The best time to discover the benefits and limitations of your homeowners insurance is now, not when making a claim after suffering damages.
What Can I Learn About Homeowners Insurance Online?
Reputable companies will share information about homeowners insurance online, including the types of coverages offered and some basic benefits about each product. Part of your effort to make homeowners insurance resolutions for the new year should include comparing your current policy with others.
Researching homeowners insurance online is a fast and easy way to see how your current policy holds up, and to discover what may be lacking. It may be helpful to keep a list of desirable benefits that you want as you look at different homeowners policies and companies.
Recommended Insurance Resolutions for the New Year
Now that you have answered the two primary questions above and have a good understanding of what your current homeowners insurance policy covers, and what is available from other companies, it’s time to hammer out some New Year’s resolutions. Here are a few we recommend:
- Resolve that you will not pay too much for homeowners insurance.
- Resolve that you will get the best coverage possible for your budget and needs.
- Resolve that you will do everything possible to be safe and protect your property in the New Year.
- Resolve that you will make sound decisions about any changes you make to your homeowners insurance for the coming year.
- Resolve that you will contact an American Integrity Insurance Agent for assistance with your homeowners insurance questions and needs.
If it’s been a while since you thought about your homeowners insurance, take the time today to review your policy and find out more.
American Integrity Insurance is committed to providing Florida homeowners with sound, comprehensive insurance coverage and an extraordinary customer experience. We strive to be a valued partner to our policyholders, agents, and community.
We offer traditional and high valued homeowners insurance, condo insurance, renters insurance, and the special coverage required for vacant homes, manufactured homes, and policies designed for those who need less coverage or are renting out their home. We also offer extra protection, including flood insurance, umbrella insurance, golf cart insurance, boat insurance, cyber coverage and identity theft protection as well as equipment breakdown coverage, to help address a broad range of needs facing Florida homeowners today.