Every season is boating season here in the Sunshine State. That's why we're proud to provide coverage that will keep your boat protected year-round - our Boat Owners Program! It's the ultimate wind-in-your-hair, peace-of-mind insurance policy.
What type of protection is included with our Boat Owners Policy?
This program is designed for small watercraft, including sailboats, bass boats, pontoons, cruisers and more, up to 30'! We also insure personal watercraft (such as Waverunners, Jet Skis and Sea Doos), even on a standalone basis!
What type of protection is offered with our Boat Owners Policy?
- Boats can be written with hull coverage, liability coverage, or both.
- Boats can be written on an Agreed Hull Value basis or an Actual Cash Value basis.
- Boating Liability coverage can be purchased up to $500K as a Combined Single Limit or Split Limits.
- Boats can be written with a maximum of two owners with an endorsement.
- Uninsured Boater coverage is included with the Boating Liability limit and can be excluded for a reduction in premium.
- Fuel spillage coverage is included in the base policy.
- No need to file a navigation plan with us.