A Snapshot. Whether you’re a policyholder or still deciding if we’re a good fit for your needs, we consider you part of our community. While we look forward to developing a long-lasting relationship with you, here’s an at-a-glance view of what our company is all about. (Our Top 10 is quicker than speed dating, we promise.)
10. Our sole focus is Florida home insurance, and we currently serve nearly 250,000 policyholders throughout the Sunshine State.
9. We offer sound and comprehensive home, condo, rental property, umbrella, golf cart, x-wind and manufactured home insurance…and we’ll be adding more products to our portfolio soon.
8. Our President and CEO, Robert “Bob” Ritchie, created American Integrity Insurance in response to the overwhelming shortage of sound home insurance choices in Florida.
7. We’re Floridians just like you – our staff is comprised of over 150 insurance professionals, most of whom work in our Tampa area headquarters.
6. We are committed to improving the communities where we live, work and play. Each year, our employees select the charities for which they and the company will share their time, talents and treasures.
5. We’ve been voted a Best Place to Work by The Tampa Bay Times, Florida Trend and Business Insurance – our award-winning workplace translates into superior service for you!
4. We partner with an exclusive group of highly qualified and knowledgeable Florida insurance agents to ensure that you get the coverage you need – no more and no less – to fit your family’s unique circumstances.
3. American Integrity Insurance purchases enough reinsurance to pay claims from storms of the magnitude of 1992’s Hurricane Andrew, or a multiple storm hurricane season like the unprecedented four-hurricane season Florida experienced in 2004.
2. We boast a policyholder surplus of $75 million – giving us the financial resources to pay claims and continue to serve our policyholders and grow our business.
1. We’ve consistently earned an “A” (Exceptional) Financial Stability Rating ® from Demotech, Inc., a financial analysis firm specializing in evaluating the financial stability of regional and specialty insurance carriers.
Now that you know a little more about us, we’d love a chance to get to know you better, too. Be sure to join our social media community to stay connected.