A Snapshot. Whether you’re a policyholder or deciding if we’re a good fit for your needs, we consider you part of our community. While we look forward to developing a long-lasting relationship with you, here’s an at-a-glance view of what our company is all about. (Our Top 10 list is quicker than speed dating, we promise.)
10. We specialize in Florida and South Carolina home insurance. We're experts at adapting to insurance markets that others view as challenging, and respond by offering cutting-edge coverage solutions.
9. We offer sound and comprehensive home, condo, rental, vacant dwelling, seasonal property, umbrella, golf cart, boat, renters, manufactured home, cyber, and flood insurance.
8. Our President and CEO, Robert “Bob” Ritchie, created American Integrity Insurance in response to the overwhelming shortage of sound home insurance choices in Florida after the market-disrupting 2004-2005 multi-hurricane season.
7. We’re homeowners just like you – our staff is comprised of more than 250 insurance professionals who strive each day to provide our customers with superior service.
6. We are committed to improving the communities where we live, work, and play. Each year, our employees select the charities for which they and the company will share their time, talents, and treasures.
5. We consistently rank as a Top Workplace in Tampa and in the United States, and as a Business Insurance Best Workplace – our award-winning workplace translates into superior service for you!
4. We partner with an exclusive group of highly qualified and knowledgeable insurance agents to ensure that you get the coverage you need – no more and no less – to fit your family’s unique circumstances.
3. American Integrity Insurance purchases enough reinsurance to pay claims from storms of the magnitude of 1992’s Hurricane Andrew, or a multiple storm hurricane season like the unprecedented four-hurricane season Florida experienced in 2004.
2. We boast a policyholder surplus of more than $100 million – giving us the financial resources to pay claims and continue to serve our policyholders and grow our business.
1. We’ve consistently earned an “A” (Exceptional) Financial Stability Rating ® from Demotech, Inc., a financial analysis firm specializing in evaluating the financial stability of regional and specialty insurance carriers.
Now that you know a little more about us, we’d love a chance to get to know you better, too. Be sure to join our social media community to stay connected.