Every season is boating season here in the Sunshine State. That's why we're proud to provide coverage that will keep your boat protected year-round - our Boat Owners Program! It's the ultimate wind-in-your-hair, peace-of-mind insurance policy.
What type of protection is included with our Boat Owners Policy?
This program is designed for small watercraft, including sailboats, bass boats, pontoons, cruisers, personal watercraft (such as Waverunners and Jet Skis), and more! With underwriting approval, we will even cover a vessel up to 30'!
What type of protection is offered with our Boat Owners Policy?
- Boats can be written with hull coverage, liability coverage, or both.
- Boats can be written on an Agreed Hull Value basis or an Actual Cash Value basis.
- Boating Liability coverage can be purchased up to $500K as a Combined Single Limit or Split Limits.
- Boats can be written with a maximum of two owners with an endorsement.
- Uninsured Boater coverage is included with the Boating Liability limit and can be excluded for a reduction in premium.
- Fuel spillage coverage is included in the base policy.
- No need to file a navigation plan with us.
What kind of discounts are offered?
- Multi-Program Discount - If you have a primary homeowners policy with us when you purchase a boat policy, you are eligible for this discount.
- State Certified Safety Course
- United States Power Squadron Safety Course
- United States Coast Guard Auxiliary Safety Course
- United States Coast Guard Captain's License
- No Prior Insurance Surcharge
- Experience Factor
- Bahamas Coverage - We will extend cruising limits to the Bahamas by endorsement and with approval. The boat must have a permanently installed satellite navigation system.
- Mechanical Breakdown Coverage - Available when you purchase hull and towing coverage with us.
- Medical Payments - Coverage up to $10K is available.
- Personal Effects - Coverage up to $10K can be purchased for property damage to personal effects.
- Supplemental Liability for Boats You Rent - Rented boats must be similar to kind and quality to the boat insured on the policy.
To learn more about small boat coverage with American Integrity Insurance, contact an agent