For the same reason you wouldn’t buy identical insurance for a car and a motorcycle, you need the right coverage for the different types of homes you own as well. Whether you have an investment property, vacation home, or have even inherited a home, you will need insurance for either a rental or vacant property.

To best protect your investment and fit your budget, we offer two different types of policies for your rental property, DP-3 or DP-1, while a vacant home can be covered under a DP-1 policy.


Do either of these situations apply to you?

I am renting out a home I currently own. Check out our DP-3 or DP-1 policies.

I own a home that is currently vacant. Check out our DP-1 policy.