Tampa, FL – Sept. 8, 2017 – American Integrity Insurance Company, one of Florida’s leading insurance companies, has mobilized its Catastrophe Response Team in preparation for Hurricane Irma’s impact on Florida. The Company is closely monitoring Irma’s path, and will deploy claims professionals as needed to help customers quickly recover from the storm.
To file a claim and begin the claims process, please call the Company’s dedicated 24/7 hurricane claims phone number – 1-844-MyAIIC1 (1-844-692-4421) – as soon as possible to report storm-related damage. It is important to note that, after a catastrophic event like a hurricane, the Company’s claims response is based on damage severity – with the immediate and primary goal being to provide assistance to customers whose homes are unlivable, helping them obtain shelter, clothing and other basic necessities.
“Families and neighbors may be displaced or have suffered a loss due to Hurricane Irma, and we are here to help them get their homes and lives back to normal as quickly as possible,” said Robert Ritchie, President and CEO of American Integrity Insurance Company. “Our company, in addition to our capital and financial partners, is financially prepared to weather a storm of any size, and we stand ready to assist our policyholders.”
Before the Storm Approaches
Please be sure to monitor all storm watches and warnings in your area. If it’s safe to do so, here are a few quick and simple tips for homeowners as the storm approaches:
- Conduct a home inventory of your property. It’s helpful to keep track of model numbers and stores where items were purchased. Store your inventory, including photos and videos, in a safe place away from your home.
- Develop an evacuation plan that includes identification of safe areas, escape routes, meeting locations and plans for pets.
- Bring patio and other outdoor furniture indoors to reduce the possibility of blowing debris.
- Prepare an Emergency Supply Kit including a three-day supply of water, non-perishable food, radio and batteries, flashlight and first-aid kit.
- Remove any damaged limbs from trees to keep them from blowing around during a storm and causing property or automobile damage.
- Secure your yard to ensure that loose objects do not become projectiles.